Re: PF Exhibits update 10-06-06

Roger Eichhorn - Nice shot, I liked the pink orchide against the textured white background. You also got a nice DOF, enouth for getting the flower sharp and the background blurred. I just think the blurred green leaves and that brown think on the side too distractive, but you can clone it out with Photoshop.

Guy Glorieux - I'm not sure about this image. I think there is not a main subject to catch my attention. Colors are dull. Maybe a bW conversion with extra care to contrast would be nice. I also thinkt he crop on the tree top something distractive.

Elson T. Elizaga - Very cute girl and lovely smile. Light is nice and color contrast too. I just don't like the white area on the background, it's distrative.

Jeff Saxman - Interesting shot. It's not technically perfect but it's very nice that way. I think sometimes what looks like technical faults is the spice for some images, like that. Lovely shades of green and composition. Very nice job.

Renate Volz - Nice shadow study. I just think the BW conversion lacks contrast and I would prefer a little more room on the botton of the photo.

Tim Mulholland - Nice capture, I really like that "human making of" photography. I like the colors, composition is nice. I just miss a little more room on the botton of the image, it would have allowed to see the foot of the girls on the left.

CM Roberts - I don't think her clothing matchs the background, it look odd. I think this shot would be better if you have shot her in front of a concrete building or something like that.