RE: PF Exhibits update 10-06-06

Sent again without the special signature which I forgot to do last time,
sorry!

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JUN 10 2006.
Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

                Roger Eichhorn - Purple Flower
[Chris] I like your work, these images have the character of artists
sketches.

                Charles Dias - Remember Nautilus
[Chris] The oceans were full of these after the asteroid hit us 65 million
years ago, if I got my geology right, but directly after the seas and land
were devoid of life except for a few survivors. Is the global warming we
are seeing going to lead to a new geological age after the Pleistocene,
(now).
                Guy Glorieux - Thames
[Chris] Yes the Thames is quite peaceful but the lush pastures and
pleasant summer breezes are absent now. It dry and dusty in the Thames
valley now and I don't like living here now.
                Elson T. Elizaga - Julia
[Chris] She likes her Teddy, lovely to be three again.
                Jeff Saxman -
[Chris] I don't know what it is but it s nice to look at.
                Renate Volz - in the name of...
[Chris] Kiss me before I die!
                Tim Mulholland - No Peeking!
[Chris] The Tradition of keeping the present secret before unwrapping it
is a little funny but important as a part of the "handing over". I find it
quite distressing. My girl friends generally allow themselves to be
unwrapped many times before this ceremony which has always been a total
not event or just did not happen at least partly because of this
tradition.
                Morley Roberts - Edith
[Chris] Nice lady in the flowering stage before setting fruit.