Re: Professional Lens

That is so unbelieveable! I was supposed to meet Gallager backstage after one of his shows about 13 years ago but was not familliar with show shooting and had my on camera strobe. I kept getting in trouble and had to change seats. Later it was reported that Gallager left the stadium apparently in a big huff! So many people were so mad at me and I didn't know it at the time. So I understand not using flash, but lense size? O brother! What next? Your press pass is the best thing. I have one and it gets me and an assistant in free.

Shyrell

   Melara Photography Studios
   Jonesville, North Carolina
  *Preserving Precious Memories*