Re: scanners

Howard wrote:

Hi Bob
You use a canon 2710 - I have one as well. But I couldn't get it to work on Win XP. It's currently fine on an old Win ME machine...
Do you XP or is it on a MAC?
If you are using XP, how have you set it up?

Bob wrote:

I use a Canon 2710 for film and an old big IBM flatbed.
If you buy a film scanner from eBay, for example, make sure that if it is a scsi scanner you get the scsa adapted card that goes with it.
Bob

Hmmmmmm, I haven't tried it with XP it is on a W2K machine I'll have to try it now that I have XP running on the new PC.

What problems are you having? Are the scsi drivers for the adapter updated for XP?

I'll try it soon and let you know what luck I am havong.

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )