Re: scanners

Shyrell Melara wrote:

Hi Lea,

What is your choice of scanner and does it scan negatives? I want to archive my kids pictures but would rather scan the negs. Some of the prints are very old.

What scanner do all the rest of you use?

Thanks,

Shyrell
I use a Canon 2710 for film and an old big IBM flatbed.

If you buy a film scanner from eBay, for example, make sure that if it is a scsi scanner you get the scsa adapted card that goes with it.

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )