Re: scanners

I use an "old" Nikon Coolscan III known also as LS3000 with a SCASI card on my old computer with Windows 98 se When I upgraded my computer I tried to move the SCASI card to the new one in order the scan will do faster. The card could fit only one socket in the new computer but this was not the problem.
I couldn't find a driver software for this to fit Windows XP !
So I was forced to move it back to the old computer and work with both of them.

Pini

If you buy a film scanner from eBay, for example, make sure that if it is a scsi scanner you get the scsa adapted card that goes with it.

Bob