Re: Scanning Currency - was The death of photo industry - Was Pentax are seeing the light

I scanned a $1 bill and a $20 bill on my Epson Perfection 2400 and saved the images both as jpegs and as pdf files. The scanner didn't attempt to block the scans or warn me about them. Both PSElements-3 and PSCS opened the pdfs, but not the jpegs. The latter stopped with a message to the effect that they didn't support such images. I didn't explore further and I don't know what might be wrong with pdf images opened in PS or whether they would print a reasonably looking bill.

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx