Just a thought

It seems it would be impossible for all who contributed to the PhotoForum book to be able to sign copies for each other.

How about those who contributed exchanging autographed post cards exhibiting a copy of the photograph  included in the book?  That would certainly make a special and memorable  package for each of us.

I haven't had my coffee yet, so if this isn't a good idea, chalk it up to that {:->

Marilyn

"Take into account that great love and great achievement involve great risk."
The Dalai Lama