RE: The death of photo industry - Was Pentax are seeing the light

I agree completely with Jeff. My productivity and enthusiasm continues
to increase enormously across the whole gamut of photography. I hadn't
bought a new film camera in twenty years until I recently got a new and
inexpensive Bessa rangefinder and three lenses. I can't quit buying new
printers and scanners because those darn greedy equipment manufacturers
keep making them cheaper and better.  I don't think it is terrible so
many monkeys and amateurs are pleased with their work and can share it
instantly with no skill.  They are paying for my more sophisticated and
worthy pursuits.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.