Gallery

Pini Vollach
Dauro Valley - Portugal:  When viewing the thumbnail, this could be an ant colony, or a view-from-the-sky landscape.  Intriguing and interesting.

Per Ofverbeck
Pulsatillas:  A beautiful photograph I could view for hours (while - many minutes, at least).  I enjoy the detail, the framing and composition are perfect.

Renate Volz
peace:  I like the simplicity and "grace," for lack of a better term, of this photograph. Beautifully done.

D.L. Shipman:  What a handsome guy (or beautiful lady) this bird is.  He/she looks so vibrant and sociable.  The detail in the feathers is great.

Charles Dias

Dead Tree:  While looking at this photograph I  feel lost, vulnerable and thirsty.  You did a great job of capturing and expressing this mood.

Morley Roberts
Clown:  A beautifully done black and white photograph.  Clowns are kind of scary, though - aren't they?  Or maybe I watch too many Stephen King movies (remember "It"?).

Elson T. Elizaga
Butcher's Best:  This is almost as scary as the clown - I'm a vegetarian.  A well done photograph, however (no pun intended).

Gregory david Stempel
Slideshow:  Now this I like.  "Men at work."

Thank you to all who contributed to the gallery and thank you, Andy and staff, for hanging the show.

Marilyn

"Take into account that great love and great achievement involve great risk."
The Dalai Lama