re: Gallery

Title: re: Gallery
At 7:10 -0700 5/20/06, dalrymple1 wrote:
Jim Snarski
Painted Lady:  Very nice composition and framing.  I'd like to see the color saturated just a touch more and a little tighter cropping.  Beautiful detail of the butterfly and the blurring of the background intensifies the butterfly's detail.

     thank you so much for your comments Marilyn....I always appreciate another insight into my work...I sent this image to a friend and asked her if she could stand another butterfly.....she replied that one can never have too many butterflies in one's life.....now there's a truth you can hang your hat on.....

Jim
Baja Oregon