RE: Please unsubscribe

Title: Re: Please unsubscribe

Mike –

When you subscribed to PhotoForum, you received an e-mail that provided the following instructions for unscribing:

To SIGNOFF or UNSUBSCRIBE:

1. In a message addressed to:         LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Send the following request:        SIGNOFF PhotoForum

Nothing else. No name, no e-mail, and no signature files. Just that one line!

If you follow those instructions, you will be unsubscribed.  But sending messages to the reflector, and thence to all subscribers, does not accomplish your objective.