Re: Please unsubscribe

Mike,

visit the photoforum list page for appropriate address
and subject heading to perform the desired task...you
did it to subscribe, i imagine you could figure it out
again

--- Mike Schultz <thedigitalworkroom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Again ­ PLEASE TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST.
>
> On 5/22/06 9:00 AM, "Chris"
> <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I¹m sorry if I insulted your feelings but
> photography is a powerful weapon in
> > the fight for human rights and justice.
> >
> > Go to my page at http://www.chrisspages.co.uk
> <http://www.chrisspages.co.uk/>
> > for a few accounts of atrocities I have personally
> witnessed but are so
> > appalling that they must be restricted to the
> category ³fiction².
> >
> > There are numerous examples round the world, my
> life is a microcosm.
> >
> > If you wish to unsubscribe send a message to the
> listserver address (I don¹t
> > know it) with unsubscribe in the body.
> >
> > Photography is not only a way of earning money.
> >

> > Chris

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham