Re: Please unsubscribe

Title: Re: Please unsubscribe

Again – PLEASE TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST.

On 5/22/06 9:00 AM, "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I’m sorry if I insulted your feelings but photography is a powerful weapon in the fight for human rights and justice.

Go to my page at http://www.chrisspages.co.uk <http://www.chrisspages.co.uk/>  for a few accounts of atrocities I have personally witnessed but are so appalling that they must be restricted to the category “fiction”.

There are numerous examples round the world, my life is a microcosm.

If you wish to unsubscribe send a message to the listserver address (I don’t know it) with unsubscribe in the body.

Photography is not only a way of earning money.

Chris