Re: Gallery

Thank you for your comments, Marilyn. Yes, they are relatives -- my wife's niece and nephew. :)

I'm sending a copy of this email to my mother-in-law, who will show it to the mother.

This photo was taken in December 2004. My wife and I asked the kids to sit on a chair because they were about to be given an instruction on a piece of paper. The note gave them a clue about where to find their Christmas gifts -- just like in a Da Vinci Code novel. I have a series of photos of them looking around the house for hidden clues.

The boy was a bit disappointed when he was told the gifts were hidden and that they still had to do their best to find them. But in the end, they were quite happy. :)

dalrymple1 wrote:
_Elson T. Elizaga
_Siblings: A typical little boy pose and another beautiful young lady. Her face and expression are captivating. Is she a relative, Elson? If so I'd put her in front of my camera right now and fire away. She's beautiful. (I'm sure the little brother is as handsome as his sister is beautiful under ordinary circumstances.)