Gallery

Lea Murphy
Rachel;  A sweet photograph that makes me want my kids to be little again (well . . . almost) {:->

Jim Snarski

Bathing Beauty:  Too funny.  She really seems to be giving you the evil eye, Jim.  Thank you for the chuckle.

Roger Eichhorn
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico:  I like this because of the simplicity and the very nice composition and framing.  The background has just enough detail to be interesting, but not distracting.

Jeff Spirer
DJ Ringchild:  You took good advantage of a great opportunity, Jeff.  I like the colors, the patterns - the mystery.   I hope you enter this in a contest of some sort. I think it would be a winner.

Guy Glorieux
Bushy Park at Hampton Court, England:  A beautiful pastoral image, Guy.  Because the sky is so dramatic, I'd like to see it cropped at the bottom so the sky is two-thirds of the photograph.  That would also bring the trees, and other subjects closer to the viewer.  Beautiful shot, though.

Steve Shapiro
Garden with Snail:  Nice, clear detail of the snail's shell.  If only the yellow flower stem  wasn't in the way.

Christopher Strevens
Tree Study:  I think the tree and scenery is the perfect subject for the pencil sketch look of this photograph.  Nice job.  Perhaps if it were printed a little darker the viewer could see more detail.

Thank you to all who shared their work and thank you, Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn

"Take into account that great love and great achievement involve great risk."
The Dalai Lama