Gallery 3/6/06

Thanks to all contributors.
I enjoyed your work and here is my thoughts about some of the images:

Lea
Converging lines of the road and the shadow plus right ( left ) placement of the object make this photo pleasant to look at.

Jim
Birds again ? When do you intend to land, flyboy ? :-) The bird look old to me.
I would burn the bright area at the bottom.

Roger
Wonderful !  I like it.
The more saturated flower on the almost monochrome wall background work well here.
I also like the arrangement of the flowers.

Roger & Jeff - the best, in my opinion, for this week.

Jeff
I don't know exactly what I'm seeing here but it looks great !
The mixture of light sources make it very interesting.
I really like it.

Guy
Nice colors but has some flaws:
I hardly can see what is going on there and it disturb me.
The horizon close to the center of the frame - not so compelling.
The white area in the clouds is blown out.

Marilyn
Is it in China ?
I would like it more if you put the frog more to the left and twist the sheet a little CCW so it willn't be 45 dgr.
Just my thoughts, and it is possible that I'm wrong.

Steve
Do you permit this creature to eat the nice flower ?
You should cut the forground stem (the bright one ) before taking this photo. It disturb me twice: 1.Very bright, out of focus object that hide the main subject.
2. It's shadow, caused by the flash, hide the subject again.
I also would avoid the bright object in the background if possible.

Chris
Usually I don't like all those PS filters.
This time I'm quite pleased with this image.
I think the secret is that you begun with a very good image.
The question for me is if this processing did it better or we missed an otherwise good image ?

That were my thoughts, not want to offend anyone, hope it will help.
Thanks for all those who put their photos to be crucified.