Gallery Comments

I appreciate everyone's feedback. Many of you chose not to comment on my image as you wished.

From those of you who comment on each week's gallery, the value of this list
has been enhanced. I thank you.

I haven't commented in quite some time, primarily because I am always so far behind in my email, it's no longer a laughing matter.

As for enhancing my image, i.e.. separating the computer screen from the background using PS, I prefer trying to shoot smart, not using PS as a back up alternative to fixing problems. As one PJ I know has always said, "just shoot better."

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
F I R E F R A M E i m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com