Re: PF Exhibits on 03-06-06 update

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JUN 3, 2006. Authors with work now on display at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

          Lea Murphy - Rachel
I remember the day. From this picture the hot days of self amusement in open sunshine off the pavement. So nice to be so easily amused as a child. Good memories awake with this picture.

          Jim Snarski - Bathing Beauty
I love it when we can get wildlife, birds expecially with attitude and allow us relate to them with compassion.
          Roger Eichhorn - San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
This is a lovely bit of 'seeing' with that touch of color.

          Jeff Spirer - DJ Ringchild
Mood so well captured and no wonder at the trend by this generation for the 'Goth.'

          Guy Glorieux - Bushy Park at Hampton Court, England
Gee! Another reminder at how lush our North American landscape can look. Reminds me of the vacant lots we played in when I was but a mere child. Now, such a lot is hard to find, around here.
          Marilyn Dalrymple - Calligraphy
Moody dicipline and the joy of writing shown well in this partial view to accentuate the intimacy of the activity.
          Steve Shapiro - Garden with Snail
I wanted something other than a scientific study, and to put him into a sense of presence left the reed in front of him. No, he didn't eat the flower, just exploring. The design of lights and darks was meant to put the accent on the snail and not detail his surroundings. The green leaf was simply a dimension line or form to set him in a surrounding. It was a quick snap with our point and shoot, just outside my wife's office.
          Christopher Strevens - Tree Study
Not my type of interest in using photography tools.

Thanks for comments.

Steve Shapiro