Re: The death of photo industry - Was Pentax are seeing the light

karl shah-jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> [...]

Yes, I know.

> A 6Mp camera is actually a 24Mp already, with 3/4 of the photosites
> effectively unavailable to us :(

Nope.  On a 6MP camera there are 6 million photosites.

Either that or there are no 35mm-derived 6MP cameras, but in that case
you're arguing for a variant set of definitions which, while sensible
in its way, is incompatible with the wya everybody in the field uses
the language.
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>