Re: The death of photo industry - Was Pentax are seeing the light

I am so glad you said this, I have for the past year or two wondered how some of the photographers who show up in Rangefinder mag actually got in business let alone spotlighted in Rangefinder
Terry L. Mair
Mair's Photography
158 South 580 East
Midway, Ut. 84049
(435)654-3607
www.mairsphotography.com

BTW: this is meant seriously, I'm becoming more and more aghast at
images I'm shown as "great" - even in company advertising brochures -
which most here would consign to the bin. The people praising them
really do seem to believe they are great.  There must be something
deeply human ...

Bob