Re: The death of photo industry - Was Pentax are seeing the light

>    I think in the near future things will get worse for photo
industry and a lot of other companies will bankrupt or will go out of
photo business. The biggest problem is that in this war we, consumers,
are the real losers.

>    Yours,

Charles

And professional photgraphers too.
Now anyone, even a monkey, can buy a digital camera and produce images
better than were ever possible with film.

OK, I don't agree either, it just requires you to redefine what you
mean by "better" but that's another thing :o)

BTW: this is meant seriously, I'm becoming more and more aghast at
images I'm shown as "great" - even in company advertising brochures -
which most here would consign to the bin. The people praising them
really do seem to believe they are great.  There must be something
deeply human ...

Bob