Re: the book

> I keep picking the book up and looking again.  The talent among us
> continues to amaze and delight me.  There are so many outstanding
> images!

Emily

When I saw the standard of the images (when compared to many that
sneak into our "not a fine art" weekly exhibit I certainly regretted
not spending more time choosing a better shot.

Maybe next time - Volume 2.

Sadly I've still not seen the hardcopy even book though LULU billed me
a month ago. Apparently some European "partner" has agreed to print
the book but is not yet equipped to do so :o(

Bob