My comments - Gallery

Elson T. Elizaga - Nice photo. It's very interesting the way the bearded mand and the girl on the boat looks to the children jumping into water, there's some surprise on their face _expression_. Nice composition.

Peeter Vissak - Nice, very nice composition. I think you should convert this photo to BW with extra care on the contrast in order to get all the viwer's attention to the composition.

Renate Volz - Weird butterfly ... it's a werewolf butterfly ???!! LOL. Nice photo, perfect exposure and nice colors. Very good.

Pablo Coronel - Nice BW, Pablo. Is it some kind of sculpture ??? I just think the leaves in the upper right is something distractive.

Paul Mahder - I may say this is a very intriguing abstract ... is it a dancer ??? Is it a sculpture ??? Nice the way this image gives things to the viewer think about.

Herschel Mair - I love this kind of photo, people for other places, other countries. I think you should have closed up the face of the old man ... maybe a nice BW conversion would be nice, the colors around him is something distractive imho.

Roger Eichhorn - Nice composition, but I think the image is something overexposed and a little soft. Maybe it's due the dark background that fooled the camera.

Marilyn Dalrymple - Marilyn, sometimes I see your photos and think what are you ... a photographer painting or a painter photographing ... nice image, it's quite charming.

Emily L. Ferguson - The old women _expression_ is very, very funny. I think you should crop some of the right and top part of the image to have the lady a little more centered.

Trevor Cunningham - Your image is toooo dark in my monitor and I don't feel confortable to comment about it.

T+

Charles Dias

Veja a NOVA EDIÇÃO do www.loucoporfotografia.net, revista online de fotografia.