Re: Carmelite Code

maybe it's a reference to Roman times when mass was still held in catacombs?
As to the ccode in the url: does it stand for the soft drink manufacturer asking for silence?
cc - carmelite code, catacombs, coca cola, coke code?
Wasn't there something about a secret formula for that brew? Is it hidden down below there?
And how does that relate to the Nazca lines?

;-)

Laurenz

PS: personal plug: one of the Nazca lines http://www.travelphoto.net/a-photo-a-day/wordpress/2004/12/05/nazca-lines-colibri/  - a bird that's obviously looking for a drink...