Re: My comments - Gallery

It is a sculpture in one of the Plazas in my town (Quito, Ecuador)
The can be seen with the attached Google Earth placemark

I actually included the leaves by accident.... next time I go there I'll have to crop them out ;)

Thanks for the kind comments
T+

Charles Dias wrote:

      Pablo Coronel - Nice BW, Pablo. Is it some kind of sculpture ???
      I just think the leaves in the upper right is something distractive.

T+

Charles Dias

Veja a NOVA EDIÇÃO do www.loucoporfotografia.net <http://www.loucoporfotografia.net>, revista online de fotografia.

--