Re: Brief update on book progress

27 apr 2006 kl. 03.18 skrev Don Roberts:

Andrew Davidhazy wrote:

So, I am am for no royalties and let the chips fall where they may. This would ensure that the PDFs of the book are free and that nobody has to deal with money.

cheerio,
andy

FWIW, I heartily concur. I never anticipated any monetary return and assumed that was not the purpose of the book. But I am retired from commercial photo ventures now and I am only speaking for myself. My preference would be to keep it as simple as possible for you folks at RIT who have made this possible. That means no royalty bookkeeping I guess. Let's make this a pure fun project free of venal concerns.
Don

Agreed. I had no monetary expectations when participating in a project like this. Either no royalty or a small one that goes to the list administrators is OK with me. Andy must have put many hours of work into this already; asking him to administrate a couple of dollars a year for each of us is simply more than I can stomach...

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"