Re: Scuttlebutt article

At 1:30 AM -0700 4/27/06, Marilyn wrote:
Great work, Emily - and a lot of work, writing the article, huh?

The guy who runs the site does the writing, but most of the time there's no text. The bit on Tim's boat is completely different from anything Craig's ever put up on the picture pages.

I think Craig is beginning to have some fun with the pix pages. When he started running the pages he just managed to get a stream of pix up and that was that. Lately he's been devoting more time as he gets more skill.

I did help him out with my note when I sent the pix to him. I tried to write a big blurb so he'd understand the significance of the new catboat. He's out there in LA living in modern boat land.

But his audience is largely interested in the racing pix from international events
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822