Re: arabic sensibilities (Was por nography and fine art nude ladies)

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 02:59:41 +0200, Peeter Vissak <pv@xxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>And anyway - it does not matter! We must not take
>the first flight there to tell them how to live.
>Do we know it ourselves? Then why von Uexküll founded the worldfuturecouncil?

I agree, but I refuse to call them free people. That is simply not true. I also
feel that we have no right to make them free, that is up to them.

Amen

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ Motorcycle Relay Kits,