Re: Bell Peppers

You have a nasty streak in you, don't you, Roger? I have to admire that in a person. But I will disregard your Rorschach approach to the peppers.
Don Roberts

Roger Eichhorn wrote:

Don,

No! How can you possibly get the impression of two human bodies in a sensuous embrace using an avocado unless you peel a couple of them and carve the flesh. But, that might be interesting. With two avocado pits, you have the possibility of two eyes, or, two other parts of the male anatomy. I await your submission. Clearly, this could be morphed into an on-topic discussion! But, I must go -- the market closes in one hour!

Roger

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx