RE: Bell Peppers

Elson,

 I am astonished by your comment.  If you are seriously interested in
photography look at a lot of it and read what is being said about it. I
just saw a magnificent Weston exhibit and even after decades of seeing
his prints (the real prints)  I was deeply moved by there clarity of
intent and perfection.  Perhaps because he is one of the most imitated
photographers along with Adams his work may not seem special to you.

I am not bashing Elson,

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4Th ed.