Bell Peppers Quarterly

At 11:53 PM -0800 2/5/06, Robert Earnest wrote:
"B-M" wrote:

"I would suggest that all flower photographers start reading magazines like "Horticulture" to see how the experts handle flower pictures. For you gem and mineral photographers, start reading "Lapidary Journal" to see how those subjects are handled."

Wow... I sure am glad Weston had that subscription to "Bell Peppers Quarterly'.
He would have never grokked the essence of pepperness otherwise.

I mean, a pepper is just a pepper, right?

Thanks, Bobbert.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/