Re: Bell Peppers

----- Original Message ----- From: "karen habbestad" <karenhabbestad@xxxxxxxxx>

I just had to say what a great morning laugh this gave
me.  I needed it.

-Karen
www.karenhabbestad.com

Thanks for your email, Karen.

It gave me a chance to discover your web site and the beauty of your work.

With all this nonsensical garble going on, I had almost forgotten what photography was about: the creation of photographic images (all art forms, for that matter) that reach deep to the soul of the viewer.

Unlike some other member of this list who stands far above peppers, I'm just in awe at your pictures, particularly those on your home page! -:)

Best,

Guy Glorieux