Re: Bell Peppers

>Let's give it a rest, shall we?

Rich

Well, I can't comment on the peppers because I've only seen them reproduced
on line or in magazines.

I learned a long time ago that the real thing (a framed, original, silver
print) can have a quality of it's own.  The subtlety of tones trancends anything
copied for the normal printed page.

Now with the demise of the real thing (most images viewed only on line) maybe
the peppers (however good they are in the flesh) are a thing of the past

Bob Q

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!