Re: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions - wasgovernment

At 02:56 AM 2/5/2006, Qkano wrote:

You say you have a fear of people stealing/using your images.

When I read this, I have to wonder.

Many great photographers, and many photographers who make income, including 100% of their income, post their photos on the web. I wonder why they aren't all so fearful they have to hide what they have done?

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/