Re: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions - wasgovernment

>>>Say, where are your images, Qkano?

Qkano is Bob Talbot's other email address (one of many)>>>

Good to know.

>>>looks like you've done a review and added an _expression_ of an opinion -
best post I've seen from you to date Bob ;-)

I like it>>>

Thanks, but not my point. The question is, do I need to critique images on the web site? Like I said, I have opinions and a narrow focus. I will not generally critique something I really do not care about. Therefore, I will seldom offer up an opinion of a photographers work.

Bob

Get more from the Web FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com