Re: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions - wasgovernment

> Qkan* is Bob Talbot's other email address (one of many)>>>
>
> Good to know.

It's no secret - but I'm surprised you don't remember *any* of
"Qkano's" images in the gallery over the years (there have been
dozens).

Whether you - or anyone else for that matter - likes them or not
always interests me but does not drive my direction.

Reading your comments on what you like / don't like I'm fairly sure
most will have passed you by (I don't do chocolate box) though I'm
sure I've posted some sharp, well-exposed examples amongst the
experimental dross :o)

You say you have a fear of people stealing/using your images.  Fair
enough, but without any visual evidence / examples of your work all we
have is words.  My own respect for people on line is strongly swayed
by visual evidence.  There are exceptions of course, remember Luis,
where someone's critical analysis is so good as to overcome the lack
of posted images.

Qkano (aka Bob T)

PS: Bush's eyes really are too close together