Re: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions - wasgovernment

At 12:44 AM 2/5/2006, Bob Maxey wrote:

>>>OK, so you don't like the images posted here (many of which could
only be considered "pedestrian" by someone completely lacking
imagination) and you don't post any.>>>

See what happens? I offer an opinion and you do not like it.

Your "opinion" is basically that they all suck, from what I can see. That's as useful as an opinion as they are all great.

Given that the photographers here, in your mind, all suck, why are you here? Nobody that is a terrible photographer would be viewed as a source of good advice on photography.

Or are you one of those people that believes that every image has merit?

In the sense that someone took it and took the time to prepare it for the web and post it here, yes. Every image has enough merit to deserve some well-thought out comment other than "everything sucks."

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/