Re: We are off that topic; here are some critiques and opinions - wasgovernment

From: "David Dyer-Bennet"

: Blair Howard <blairhwrd@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
:
: > Wow, I'm new here. This is not quite what I was expecting.
:
: It varies from time to time.  In my few years here, this is
: considerably more contentious (and more political) than it has been
: *most* of the time.  But not IMHO the worst the conflict has ever
: gotten here during my tenure.

some of these wild, off topic expeditions have led to some interesting
outcomes, for an example have a look at the Pass the Camera project

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/photoforum/ptc/

:-)

karl