Re: Books

I'll check through my library at school.
However, here are a few additional suggestions to Lea's

The PHotobook (Phaidon Press) - A collection of photographs by significant photographers, excellent resource book
Michael Langford - Starting Photography
Langford's Starting Photography: A Guide to Better Pictures for Film and Digital Camera Users * *- Michael Langford and Philip Andrews
Michael Langford - Story of Photography
Lighting For Portraits - Steve Bavister
Photography - Bruce Warren
Black and White Photography - Horenstein
Achieving Photographic Style - Michael Freeman (An excellent book on images and their significance. Out of Print but readily available s/h)

Howard