Books

I'm compiling a list of books for our library here at the school and was wondering what input you all might have.  The audience is upper high school (American system) or late O level or A level in the GCSE.  The books should be geared toward the beginning to intermediate photographer in respect to composition, camera techniques, darkroom techniques, fields of photography, artist biographies/collections, digital, or whatever you've found to be an invaluable resource.

Cheers!  Trevor Cunningham

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham