Re: Books

A quick glance at my bookshelf yields a few suggestions:

Faces by Jane Bown
Home Photography by Sanderson
Creative Exposure Control by Les Meehan
Designing with Photos by Smylie
Everything by Eddie Ephraums
Lighting for Portrat Photography by Bavister
The Art of Photoshop by Giordan

These should give you a good start

Lea

On Nov 16, 2005, at 1:54 AM, trevor cunningham wrote:

I'm compiling a list of books for our library here at the school and was wondering what input you all might have.  The audience is upper high school (American system) or late O level or A level in the GCSE.  The books should be geared toward the beginning to intermediate photographer in respect to composition, camera techniques, darkroom techniques, fields of photography, artist biographies/collections, digital, or whatever you've found to be an invaluable resource.

Cheers!  Trevor Cunningham

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

lea murphy
www.whinydogpress.com