RE: Russian eBayers

> dude, you bought an industar!
>
> I know the rep for russian quality control is bad, but they make some
> damned fine lenses too - the Industars I've seen have been
> fantastic :-)

Ooops! I was supposed to keep quiet about this wasn't I. Use the lens and keep your mouth shut so the supply remains high and the price remains low. Sorry.

Just out of curiosity though is the aperture scale on yours correctly aligned? Mine reads f4 when its at f3.5 and about f22 when its at f16.

Greg