Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:15 PM
Subject: RE: Russian eBayers

Alan I accept all sources for parts although usually anyone who uses the word 'Leica' anywhere on their web site is not a source I use. If you find it though, please let me know.

By the way, I took a test shot using my new lens. If anyone's interested, the test shot can be seen here http://home.golden.net/~fraserg/equipment/industar50.html. As the page text indicates, this was a quick test and more of a snapshot than a real evaluation still I was kind of impressed. I hadn't even cleaned the finger prints of the lens element before taking the shot.

Greg

Greg,

Do you want to let us know the URL for this company?  :->  I
found a guy
that sells Leica mount parts if that is what you need. I'll
have to dig
it out if you need it.

AZ