Re: Long term camera storage.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elgenper"

Although there is some dispute about the necessity, I was careful
always to store cameras with the shutters uncocked

I'll just add that some of the advice I've had suggests a few specific LF
shutter might be better stored cocked - I can't recall which ones though
but it might be worth googling for info if you have any

oh, and if you have *real* leather on any cameras don't forget leather
hates being dried out - maybe toss a bit of oil on it before packing it
away.