Re: Long term camera storage.

Joseph Chamberlain, DDS wrote:

Dear list members:

Since I have now moved entirely to digital I am left with film equipment
that is still in excellent condition and very dear to me. I don't anticipate
using film again any time soon. So this raises the question: What is the
best way to store this film equipment for an extended period of time,
avoiding premature deterioration due to moisture and other environmental
conditions ?
I don't know where to get the silica packets, but your plan sounds good to me.
One thing, don't forget to remove the battery.......

Bob