Re: My wedding website

Elson,

Beautiful. I'm so glad you passed that link along. It's like really meeting you!

Lea

On Nov 13, 2005, at 10:50 AM, Elson Elizaga wrote:

One year ago I got married on an archaeological site,
where my ancestors used to live. I'd like you to
"attend" the gathering by going to the website. This
list has become part of my life:

http://hillwedding.elizaga.net

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

lea murphy