Re: Quicktime alternative?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Ylvisaker" <greyfell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 5:11 AM
Subject: Re: Quicktime alternative?

: The other day someone mentioned an alternative to Quicktime. Yahoo hasn't
archived any messages since Oct. 23, 2005, so I wasn't able to go back and
look up the message. I want to try the alternative, since I can't install
Quicktime without admin privileges. Please repeat the information that was
supplied.

quacktime replacement
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/QuickTime_Alternative.htm
Helltime replacement