Re: My wedding website-a little off subject, but not much

Hello Elson,

What a wonderful, exciting and ambitious project - to earn enough money to buy the wedding site (I realize it is more than your "wedding site" that you want to preserve). Have you had time to consider how you might raise funds to save the site?

Please keep PF list informed.

Marilyn

"I called it Obsidian Hill and that name
was used later by the media and environment management officials (who did nothing to stop the destruction). The name is written in our marriage contract. I hope to earn enough money here in Canada, so I can buy it."
Elson