Re: My wedding website

Hello Marilyn,

Thank you for your good wishes. I'll send your email
to Clara.

Yes, everyone was happy that day, especially the
photographer, because sunlight was diffused by the
clouds the whole time. The judge was excited because
she said it was unique. She climbed the hill on rubber
shoes, and then changed to step-ins later.

Clara's friends laughed when they saw me taking
pictures. They told me I was not the wedding
photographer anymore. I got so busy they had to call
my attention when the judge said the wedding was about
to begin.

We used to call that place as "where we found the
artifacts". I called it Obsidian Hill and that name
was used later by the media and environment management
officials (who did nothing to stop the destruction).
The name is written in our marriage contract. I hope
to earn enough money here in Canada, so I can buy it.
:)

Elson

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs